Pikaco-Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Pikaco-Forum

Pokemoninfos zu Pokemonspielen, Pokedex, Tipps und mehr! --Pikaco-Forum

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Is this new to you?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
churrycr
Gast

Is this new to you? Empty
BeitragThema: Is this new to you?   Is this new to you? EmptyMi Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello. Quote:@alkoholNot sure if you saw my other post but,1 - Could I use the method for 'THE_CAVE' for this film and have the same result?2 - Why use VoBblanker and not the Pcgdit and PSL2 pluggin?Im just curious about the diffrence..Cheers!@h2ooBoth methods are good and useful, I recommend you to keep both VobBlanker and PgcEdit in combo with PSL2 plugins and FixVTS. It won't hurt to keep them both because if one doesn't work, then the other will take care of the job. VobBlanker is a very powerful tool for "blanking" out fake/bad cells or pgcs, it will process and filter junks/fake cells/sectors just like PgcEdit. In addition, it can "blank" out that annoying fbi warning, plus other scenes, extras/previews/trailers, plus you can "edit, play, preview and cut" any unwanted scenes.Good luck at using both PgcEdit and VobBlanker.
Nach oben Nach unten

Is this new to you?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Pikaco-Forum :: FS/KG/FA/Artikel :: Fanstories-
Gehe zu: